What do we pay attention to, when meeting someone? Of course, on face, which means that it should always look well-groomed, young, have healthy appearance and clean skin.
All sorts of spots, acne, wrinkles, enlarged pores and oily shine on skin of face do us honor. Therefore, we have collected several recipes, that we hope will be useful to you!
10 rules for having beautiful skin
They are the following:
- Properly determine, what type of skin you have on your face and choose all folk, cosmetic or medication based on this. Don`t forget about problem areas and require additional care.
- For daily washing, use not tap water, but distilled or frozen water, boiled or spring water will do as well.
- In evening and in morning cleanse face skin with special cosmetics. And for night (wherever you are) be sure to take off your makeup with nourishing milk. Choose alcohol-free lotions, as you will use them every day, and alcohol dries your skin too much, as well as fragrances, dyes and fragrances.
- During day, especially if you work outdoors, in office or in hazardous work, be sure to moisturize your skin with thermal water, and area around your eyes with separate gels.
- Don`t forget about regular masks and scrubs. At least once (but better still two) week, take 35 minutes for nourishing mask, and use scrub every 15 days.
- Sleep at least 7 hours. If you are chronically short of sleep, no means will help: swelling, early wrinkles and gray complexion are provided for you.
- Proper nutrition is also important factor. Foods high in zinc, magnesium, iron, copper, antioxidants, and vitamin E will always help to be irresistible.
- Never save on yourself, choose cosmetics? Make sure it suits you, it is environmentally safe and hypoallergenic. It is better to buy one expensive and branded tool and you will be sure that you aren`t afraid of irritations and rashes.
- From time to time visit beauty salon (only proven and qualified), do regenerating, rejuvenating and other procedures.
- Try to avoid stressful situations, exhausting diets and drink enough fluids throughout day. And, of course, fresh and clean forest air, sea water and healthy lifestyle (meaning smoking in particular) have very positive effect on skin, and on whole body too.
And, in order to avoid pigment spots or freckles, protect yourself from sun and not only on beach. Remember, on face skin epidermis is very sensitive and even short walk at hot afternoon can turn into serious burns. As you can see, everything is quite simple and doesn`t require much effort, but you will always look young and beautiful!